Ever wondered what the buzz is about when it comes to 3D modelling?
Worldwide, artists and companies from game developers, TV producers and web designers, to architects, archaeologists and museums all use 3D Modelling tools in different ways, whether it’s creating graphics, animations or object visualizations, to 3D printing.
During this 6 week course, you’ll learn how to turn your concepts into convincing creations complete with realistic surface textures using the Blender software suite.
You’ll then take your 3D models to the next level by learning how to sculpt and prepare them in perfect detail using Blender’s precision sculpting tools like a digital Michelangelo. Learn to create anything from realistic characters to detailed organic shapes such as trees or geological formations, and discover how to use Retopology to transfer sculptural details onto low polygon models.
We’ll also dig into the basics of animating 3D objects for video rendering, using virtual lights and creating atmospheric effects.
What will I learn?
This short course is packed with theoretical and practical training that includes:
- The Theory behind 3D models
- The Blender Interface for modelling and editing
- Editing and manipulating 3D objects
- The most important modelling techniques
- Unwrapping 3D objects
- Texturing 3D objects and the purpose of textures
- How to use the reference material for modeling
- Modeling different types objects
- Use the Sculpting tool in Blender
- Work with the Sculpting interface
- Create High detail model
- Create a low polygon model out of a high polygon model (Retopology)
- Basic animation
- Virtual lighting
- Atmosphere effects