An introduction to motion graphics, compositing and practical application of knowledge with Adobe After Effects
Adobe After Effects is a powerful digital visual effects application that enables the user to create stunning motion graphics , composite various assets into single video and export the final output to various standard formats for screen or broadcasting.
In this course the student will learn how to create professional-looking motion graphics, they will be exposed to compositing techniques using standard industry work ow and they will learn the basic of visual effects and will be required to apply the gained knowledge and skills by working on a variety of projects and assignments on a regular basis.
Students should have working knowledge and understanding of the following:
- Understand keyframe animation techniques and principles as well as become well versed in the use of the associated software programs
- Apply design principles and knowledge of working with type and graphics
- Gain the skills to be able to use existing media inside an original animation
- Understand the ow of information and communication in motion graphics
- Learn to composite multiple types of me- dia into a single animation or video
- Learn the basic fundamentals of preparing a video for visual effects and creating visual effects
- Understand industry standards in the finalisation and delivery of animations and motion graphics.
Pricing also available for customised, on-site and group training.